aspose file tools*
[Logo] Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Profile for raminaa niilian » Topics created by raminaa niilian
Topic Replies Topic Starter Last Post Forum Name
Folder [GIT]Is there anyway to find out when a commit was merged to a branch? 1 raminaa niilian
Peter Johnson [Latest Reply]
IDEs, Version Control and other tools
Folder is there any way to unit test JDBC code without connecting to databas? 6 raminaa niilian
Gregg Bolinger [Latest Reply]
Testing
Folder How to pass exception as one of the object[] when doing logging? 1 raminaa niilian
Jeff Verdegan [Latest Reply]
Beginning Java
Folder How to refactor methods form a utils class to most relevant places? 1 raminaa niilian
Sumit Bisht [Latest Reply]
Folder How NetBeans and IntelliJ compare in Maven support? 2 raminaa niilian
Folder Should I log an exception before throwing it to the caller? 3 raminaa niilian
Winston Gutkowski [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder How to execute an scalar query ? 8 raminaa niilian
Pete Nelson [Latest Reply]
JDBC
Folder What are differences between Principal Member of Technical Staff and Principal engineer at oracle? 0 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian [Latest Reply]
Jobs Discussion
Folder what are different level in software engineering career? 3 raminaa niilian
Kr Manish [Latest Reply]
Jobs Discussion
Folder Using svn and netbeans in mac os, it shows updates where there is no updates on the server 2 raminaa niilian
Folder How to invoke a remote spring service asynchronously? 1 raminaa niilian
Mark Spritzler [Latest Reply]
Spring
Folder How to report progress in executing body of a method to its invoker? 5 raminaa niilian
Ralph Cook [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Moved How to convert a two byte signed array to a short primitive in little endian? 1 raminaa niilian
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Can I get the voice from the microphone and play it in the speaker? 1 raminaa niilian
Danny Whiteson [Latest Reply]
Android
Folder How to retrieve all entities when I have a list of with all required objects PKs? 4 raminaa niilian
Object Relational Mapping
Folder Can not remove a EJB 3 entity and the error is: violation of foreign key constraint 2 raminaa niilian
James Sutherland [Latest Reply]
Moved Is it ok to drop the foreign keys created by EJB 3 on the database? 4 raminaa niilian
Folder Is it possible to use @RolesAllowed on plain classes or it is just for EJB? 2 raminaa niilian
EJB and other Java EE Technologies
Folder What Java related conference are held in Sweden? 3 raminaa niilian
Java in General
Folder is it possible to change jvm locale by using command line parameters ? 6 raminaa niilian
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Beginning Java
Folder What are EJB related security annotations in Java EE 6? 0 raminaa niilian
Folder How to draw a line on a JPanel without extending it o overriding the paint method? 1 raminaa niilian
pete stein [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder Exception when I delete the last rwo of the JTable using the button I put in one of the cells. 7 raminaa niilian
Doua Beri [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder How I can use useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8 parameters with JPA connection? 4 raminaa niilian
Olaf Kummer [Latest Reply]
Folder How I can get the primary key assigned to an object when I use em.persist method? 1 raminaa niilian
Cameron Wallace McKenzie [Latest Reply]
Folder how I can swap content of two fields in one table? 3 raminaa niilian
Jan Cumps [Latest Reply]
JDBC
Folder how i can specify transaction isolation level in ejb3? 2 raminaa niilian
Abhisankar Mahanta [Latest Reply]
Folder [JPA] How to auto-inc a filed in ClassA based on value of a field in classB? 1 raminaa niilian
Cameron Wallace McKenzie [Latest Reply]
Folder Second thread is blocked until the first thread commit the transaction, I can not understand why... 0 raminaa niilian
JDBC
Folder How to convert arabic numbers received from JTextField to a Double? 1 raminaa niilian
pete stein [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder is it possible to use client-cert authentication method for authrization too? 0 raminaa niilian
Servlets
Folder How to show arabic and arabic in a JTextBox when user enter the numbers? 2 raminaa niilian
Rob Spoor [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder how I can implement enter as tab functionality? when someone pressed enter focus goes to next widget 2 raminaa niilian
Bikash Megale [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder How to make JFormattedTextField to show the enforced format when user is entering the content.. 1 raminaa niilian
Michael Dunn [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder Where my principal is stored using basic authenticationan? 2 raminaa niilian
Ulf Dittmer [Latest Reply]
Servlets
Folder How I can include execution of some goals in the pom file instead of passing it as parameter? 1 raminaa niilian
Javid Jamae [Latest Reply]
Ant, Maven and Other Build Tools
Folder [WSDL]What is the partner link, and the roles which can be defined in partner links? 1 raminaa niilian
Peer Reynders [Latest Reply]
Web Services
Moved what is the technology behind profilers? 2 raminaa niilian
Bert Bates [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder What is the most common and widely used continues build system for java projects? 4 raminaa niilian
Hussein Baghdadi [Latest Reply]
Folder how I can ensure that Maven include my own MANIFEST.MF instead of its generated one? 1 raminaa niilian
Jaikiran Pai [Latest Reply]
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Profile for raminaa niilian » Topics created by raminaa niilian