Win a copy of Learn Spring Security (video course) this week in the Spring forum!
Java Java JSRs Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Languages Frameworks Products This Site Careers Other all forums
Topic Replies Topic Starter Last Post Forum Name
Folder [GIT]Is there anyway to find out when a commit was merged to a branch? 1 raminaa niilian
Peter Johnson [Latest Reply]
IDEs, Version Control and other tools
Folder is there any way to unit test JDBC code without connecting to databas? 6 raminaa niilian
Gregg Bolinger [Latest Reply]
Testing
Folder How to pass exception as one of the object[] when doing logging? 1 raminaa niilian
Jeff Verdegan [Latest Reply]
Beginning Java
Folder How to refactor methods form a utils class to most relevant places? 1 raminaa niilian
Sumit Bisht [Latest Reply]
Folder How NetBeans and IntelliJ compare in Maven support? 2 raminaa niilian
Folder Should I log an exception before throwing it to the caller? 3 raminaa niilian
Winston Gutkowski [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder How to execute an scalar query ? 8 raminaa niilian
Pete Nelson [Latest Reply]
JDBC and Relational Databases
Folder What are differences between Principal Member of Technical Staff and Principal engineer at oracle? 0 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian [Latest Reply]
Jobs Discussion
Folder what are different level in software engineering career? 3 raminaa niilian
Kr Manish [Latest Reply]
Jobs Discussion
Folder Using svn and netbeans in mac os, it shows updates where there is no updates on the server 2 raminaa niilian
Folder How to invoke a remote spring service asynchronously? 1 raminaa niilian
Mark Spritzler [Latest Reply]
Spring
Folder How to report progress in executing body of a method to its invoker? 5 raminaa niilian
Ralph Cook [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Moved How to convert a two byte signed array to a short primitive in little endian? 1 raminaa niilian
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Can I get the voice from the microphone and play it in the speaker? 1 raminaa niilian
Danny Whiteson [Latest Reply]
Android
Folder How to retrieve all entities when I have a list of with all required objects PKs? 4 raminaa niilian
Object Relational Mapping
Folder Can not remove a EJB 3 entity and the error is: violation of foreign key constraint 2 raminaa niilian
James Sutherland [Latest Reply]
Moved Is it ok to drop the foreign keys created by EJB 3 on the database? 4 raminaa niilian
Folder Is it possible to use @RolesAllowed on plain classes or it is just for EJB? 2 raminaa niilian
EJB and other Java EE Technologies
Folder What Java related conference are held in Sweden? 3 raminaa niilian
Java in General
Folder is it possible to change jvm locale by using command line parameters ? 6 raminaa niilian
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Beginning Java
Folder What are EJB related security annotations in Java EE 6? 0 raminaa niilian
Folder How to draw a line on a JPanel without extending it o overriding the paint method? 1 raminaa niilian
pete stein [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder Exception when I delete the last rwo of the JTable using the button I put in one of the cells. 7 raminaa niilian
Doua Beri [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder How I can use useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8 parameters with JPA connection? 4 raminaa niilian
Olaf Kummer [Latest Reply]
Folder How I can get the primary key assigned to an object when I use em.persist method? 1 raminaa niilian
Cameron Wallace McKenzie [Latest Reply]
Folder how I can swap content of two fields in one table? 3 raminaa niilian
Jan Cumps [Latest Reply]
Folder how i can specify transaction isolation level in ejb3? 2 raminaa niilian
Abhisankar Mahanta [Latest Reply]
Folder [JPA] How to auto-inc a filed in ClassA based on value of a field in classB? 1 raminaa niilian
Cameron Wallace McKenzie [Latest Reply]
Folder Second thread is blocked until the first thread commit the transaction, I can not understand why... 0 raminaa niilian
Folder How to convert arabic numbers received from JTextField to a Double? 1 raminaa niilian
pete stein [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder is it possible to use client-cert authentication method for authrization too? 0 raminaa niilian
Servlets
Folder How to show arabic and arabic in a JTextBox when user enter the numbers? 2 raminaa niilian
Rob Spoor [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder how I can implement enter as tab functionality? when someone pressed enter focus goes to next widget 2 raminaa niilian
Bikash Megale [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder How to make JFormattedTextField to show the enforced format when user is entering the content.. 1 raminaa niilian
Michael Dunn [Latest Reply]
Swing / AWT / SWT
Folder Where my principal is stored using basic authenticationan? 2 raminaa niilian
Ulf Dittmer [Latest Reply]
Servlets
Folder How I can include execution of some goals in the pom file instead of passing it as parameter? 1 raminaa niilian
Javid Jamae [Latest Reply]
Ant, Maven and Other Build Tools
Folder [WSDL]What is the partner link, and the roles which can be defined in partner links? 1 raminaa niilian
Peer Reynders [Latest Reply]
Web Services
Moved what is the technology behind profilers? 2 raminaa niilian
Bert Bates [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder What is the most common and widely used continues build system for java projects? 4 raminaa niilian
Hussein Baghdadi [Latest Reply]
Folder how I can ensure that Maven include my own MANIFEST.MF instead of its generated one? 1 raminaa niilian
Jaikiran Pai [Latest Reply]