This week's giveaway is in the Android forum.
We're giving away four copies of Android Security Essentials Live Lessons and have Godfrey Nolan on-line!
See this thread for details.
[Logo] Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login

Win a copy of Android Security Essentials Live Lessons this week in the Android forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Profile for Matt Kohanek » Topics created by Matt Kohanek
Topic Replies Topic Starter Last Post Forum Name
Folder How to interpret results of println when printing user defined object 5 Matt Kohanek
Mark Vedder [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder trying to get another aspect of the rich tree working 0 Matt Kohanek
Matt Kohanek [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder Is it possible to remove all spaces from a String?(SOLVED) 3 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder problem passing value to method in correct order(SOLVED) 0 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder All of a sudden many of my imports are underlined in red, that goes away when I retype them.. 7 Matt Kohanek
Moh Afifi [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder java.util.ArrayList is not compatible with class java.lang.String exception (SOLVED) 9 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder null value being passed to method. value should come from inputText field but not working (SOLVED) 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder having navigation probelms using h:commandLink 7 Matt Kohanek
Tim Holloway [Latest Reply]
JSF
Hot Folder rich:tree working now... all the work has finally paid off - THANKS 33 Matt Kohanek
David Newton [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder Trying to add string values to a list or some type of collection through iterator 11 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder suggestion for search engine for my site? 3 Matt Kohanek
William Brogden [Latest Reply]
XML and Related Technologies
Folder question about how page navigation should be handled 1 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder question about inputText, form and submit buttom on page 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Very simplified version of rich tree with list data source still giving me a blank page... 2 Matt Kohanek
David Newton [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder how can I print out the value of this list without havig to change evrything to static? 3 Matt Kohanek
Jeanne Boyarsky [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder why isnt this page showing three content panes where I am trying to put them? 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Help deciding best type of list for my situation 5 Matt Kohanek
Kavita Tipnis [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Trying to bind data to a TreeNode attribute using data read from a web service with simple xml 5 Matt Kohanek
Martijn Verburg [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Does TreeNode hold multiple values? 2 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder If I use println to print out an input stream value, what should it look like? 4 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder How can I use println to display the value of data when I node.setData((TreeNode) deviceCollection.. 17 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder trying to get a richfaces tree to populate nodes using data from xml 6 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Look at this xml schema: take whatever the text node value is for <deviceId> and set it equal to x 1 Matt Kohanek
Folder How to interpret something- not sure what to call it, the urls that describe a class and its methods 1 Matt Kohanek
Ulf Dittmer [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder XmlTreeDataBuilder Class inputsource question. 3 Matt Kohanek
Folder Trying to figure out why Im getting "cannot be resolved" error 5 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Moved What does this statement mean: for (Device device : deviceCollection.getDevices()) 5 Matt Kohanek
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Beginning Java
Folder I think Im almost there with the tree..please let mw know what you think 2 Matt Kohanek
Folder Is it possible to use asp controls on a jsf page? 1 Matt Kohanek
Paul Sturrock [Latest Reply]
JSF
Moved Is there java class to parse xml nodes? 11 Matt Kohanek
Bear Bibeault [Latest Reply]
Folder Is it possible to use XML DOM getNamedItem() Method to populate richfaces tree nodes? 0 Matt Kohanek
Folder Editing dtd file to allow certain elements but not use them in a tree display. 2 Matt Kohanek
Folder Have a tree displayed using javascript, xml, xslt - need help with action events for the nodes 0 Matt Kohanek
Folder writing java code that will take data from certian xml <elements> and convert into tree nodes 8 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder Trying to get data stream from one class to another 1 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder How do I change my status now? 1 Matt Kohanek
Ulf Dittmer [Latest Reply]
Ranch Office
Folder Need to know what kind of values and how to pass them to Map<String String> 10 Matt Kohanek
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Moved Problem getting css style sheet to work 3 Matt Kohanek
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Moved Is it possible to make temporary .properties files that last the session? 2 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Trying to get layout worked out for three content panes (using facelets template) 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Profile for Matt Kohanek » Topics created by Matt Kohanek