Java Java JSRs Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Languages Frameworks Products This Site Careers Other all forums
Topic Replies Topic Starter Last Post Forum Name
Folder How to interpret results of println when printing user defined object 5 Matt Kohanek
Mark Vedder [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder trying to get another aspect of the rich tree working 0 Matt Kohanek
Matt Kohanek [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder Is it possible to remove all spaces from a String?(SOLVED) 3 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder problem passing value to method in correct order(SOLVED) 0 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder All of a sudden many of my imports are underlined in red, that goes away when I retype them.. 7 Matt Kohanek
Moh Afifi [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder java.util.ArrayList is not compatible with class java.lang.String exception (SOLVED) 9 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder null value being passed to method. value should come from inputText field but not working (SOLVED) 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder having navigation probelms using h:commandLink 7 Matt Kohanek
Tim Holloway [Latest Reply]
JSF
Hot Folder rich:tree working now... all the work has finally paid off - THANKS 33 Matt Kohanek
David Newton [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder Trying to add string values to a list or some type of collection through iterator 11 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder suggestion for search engine for my site? 3 Matt Kohanek
William Brogden [Latest Reply]
XML and Related Technologies
Folder question about how page navigation should be handled 1 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder question about inputText, form and submit buttom on page 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Very simplified version of rich tree with list data source still giving me a blank page... 2 Matt Kohanek
David Newton [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder how can I print out the value of this list without havig to change evrything to static? 3 Matt Kohanek
Jeanne Boyarsky [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder why isnt this page showing three content panes where I am trying to put them? 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Help deciding best type of list for my situation 5 Matt Kohanek
Kavita Tipnis [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Trying to bind data to a TreeNode attribute using data read from a web service with simple xml 5 Matt Kohanek
Martijn Verburg [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Does TreeNode hold multiple values? 2 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder If I use println to print out an input stream value, what should it look like? 4 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder How can I use println to display the value of data when I node.setData((TreeNode) deviceCollection.. 17 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder trying to get a richfaces tree to populate nodes using data from xml 6 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Look at this xml schema: take whatever the text node value is for <deviceId> and set it equal to x 1 Matt Kohanek
Folder How to interpret something- not sure what to call it, the urls that describe a class and its methods 1 Matt Kohanek
Ulf Dittmer [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder XmlTreeDataBuilder Class inputsource question. 3 Matt Kohanek
Folder Trying to figure out why Im getting "cannot be resolved" error 5 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Moved What does this statement mean: for (Device device : deviceCollection.getDevices()) 5 Matt Kohanek
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Beginning Java
Folder I think Im almost there with the tree..please let mw know what you think 2 Matt Kohanek
Folder Is it possible to use asp controls on a jsf page? 1 Matt Kohanek
Paul Sturrock [Latest Reply]
JSF
Moved Is there java class to parse xml nodes? 11 Matt Kohanek
Bear Bibeault [Latest Reply]
Folder Is it possible to use XML DOM getNamedItem() Method to populate richfaces tree nodes? 0 Matt Kohanek
Folder Editing dtd file to allow certain elements but not use them in a tree display. 2 Matt Kohanek
Folder Have a tree displayed using javascript, xml, xslt - need help with action events for the nodes 0 Matt Kohanek
Folder writing java code that will take data from certian xml <elements> and convert into tree nodes 8 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder Trying to get data stream from one class to another 1 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder How do I change my status now? 1 Matt Kohanek
Ulf Dittmer [Latest Reply]
Ranch Office
Folder Need to know what kind of values and how to pass them to Map<String String> 10 Matt Kohanek
Campbell Ritchie [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Moved Problem getting css style sheet to work 3 Matt Kohanek
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Moved Is it possible to make temporary .properties files that last the session? 2 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Trying to get layout worked out for three content panes (using facelets template) 3 Matt Kohanek
JSF