Java Java JSRs Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Languages Frameworks Products This Site Careers Other all forums
Topic Replies Topic Starter Last Post Forum Name
Locked folder Parsing this JSON String array using Jquery displays no message in chrome debugger 28 Monica Shiralkar
Monica Shiralkar [Latest Reply]
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Folder when using struts2 Json plugin how to dynamically select json to be fetched using getJSON method. 0 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Folder on calling struts2 action by jquery ajax call it does not enter struts action is my config correct? 2 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Hot Folder how to populate HTML div using AJAX to iterate and display arrayList values.
[ latest reply 1, 2 ]
54 Monica Shiralkar
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Folder If calling Struts Action from Jquery Ajax Call, should the result tag in struts config be blank? 0 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Resolved by one moderator When to use array instead of ArrayList? 22 Monica Shiralkar
Piet Souris [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder how to create property,setter getter for TextBox field whose name would be dynamically created? 5 Monica Shiralkar
Joe Ess [Latest Reply]
Struts
Folder Doubt regarding understanding of JSON. 0 Monica Shiralkar
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Folder to fetch response using AJAX on button click is it to be done the same with Struts2 as in Struts1? 0 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Folder Should Ajax be used for each and every click on a home page? 3 Monica Shiralkar
Ashwini Kashyap [Latest Reply]
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Resolved by one moderator Why was java compiler written in C? 3 Monica Shiralkar
Beginning Java
Folder Dealing with colleague who interrupts me and gives advices in meeting but asks me for help after it. 11 Monica Shiralkar
Jobs Discussion
Moved Deleted JSP page still it the URL shows old JSP page 11 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Folder Getting 'E' at the end of numbers in computations I am doing in my java code. 2 Monica Shiralkar
Java in General
Folder Can using for-loop in place of iterator in case of ArrayList accomplish the same ? 4 Monica Shiralkar
Java in General
Folder Is null pointer exception the only type of exception we are not supposed to catch? 9 Monica Shiralkar
Vivek Kr Agrawal [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Hot Folder Confusion on when to use Try-Finally combination instead of Try-catch or Try-catch-finally? 20 Monica Shiralkar
Parvathi Raju [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Where to get sun web service certification sample questions for practice? 2 Monica Shiralkar
Web Services Certification (OCEJWSD)
Folder Is hibernate not slow for usage? Is it still suitable for User login 6 Monica Shiralkar
Object Relational Mapping
Folder how to debug and solve Ajax issues when no error message is displayed? 10 Monica Shiralkar
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Folder Is it good practice to nullify strings and objects after use to minimize chances of out of memory. 4 Monica Shiralkar
Maneesh Godbole [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder If using Struts 2,should one go for Spring AOP for logging or use Struts 2 interceptor ? 1 Monica Shiralkar
Spring
Moved Dropdown not populated onconverting AJAX dependency dropdown 3 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Folder No response received on sending request to get tweets from Twitter using twitter4j API with token. 5 Monica Shiralkar
Other JSE/JEE APIs
Folder Is it proper design to have 1 AJAX action with each of Struts2 Action for partial refresh each time 0 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Folder Does string immutability not come at cost of taking more memory? 5 Monica Shiralkar
Java in General
Folder what is difference between using String intern method and this way of creating string.? 8 Monica Shiralkar
Java in General
Folder API using http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=kword has stopped working nowdays 5 Monica Shiralkar
Other JSE/JEE APIs
Hot Folder how can hibernate update be done using Load when load method takes from cache and not actual value. 23 Monica Shiralkar
Jaikiran Pai [Latest Reply]
Moved What are some websites where we get difficult core java questions like javablackbelt.com was there. 2 Monica Shiralkar
Beginning Java
Folder what is the difference between NULL and " " 8 Monica Shiralkar
Java in General
Folder Please guide me on steps to be followed to refine code before Code Review. 6 Monica Shiralkar
Java in General
Folder summation of Nth element from multiple arrayLists for each element. 13 Monica Shiralkar
Winston Gutkowski [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Is is ok to use AJAX for Read operations(of CRUD) of Struts2? 1 Monica Shiralkar
william blake [Latest Reply]
Struts
Folder are DAO and Business Delegate the same ? i do not understand any difference between these? 5 Monica Shiralkar
Sujeeth Pakala [Latest Reply]
OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring
Folder Is EJB going in the direction of becoming obsolete soon? 2 Monica Shiralkar
EJB and other Java EE Technologies
Folder response from AJAX Struts2 Action not getting fetched on the JSP page. 0 Monica Shiralkar
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Folder Should I use AJAX for displaying Menu click results? 9 Monica Shiralkar
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Folder What are the differences between strust 1 and struts 2 from developer's perspectice 6 Monica Shiralkar
Struts
Folder Want to know practically when to use GET method and when to used LOAD method of hibernate? 4 Monica Shiralkar