aspose file tools*
[Logo] Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Profile for Matt Kohanek » Topics created by Matt Kohanek
Topic Replies Topic Starter Last Post Forum Name
Folder Very basic question - how do I make this text underlined using style=""?...(SOLVED) 0 Matt Kohanek
Matt Kohanek [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder Having issues reRendering a map when a rich:tree node is clicked on(SOLVED) 4 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder need nodes on rich:tree to not be auto selected, only selected when clicked on. 0 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder when I print values of 2 variables they are the same but my if statement does not see them a(SOLVED) 2 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder Trying to figure out java code to bind to outputLinks generated from a4j:repeat tags 1 Matt Kohanek
Rami Hailat [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder Trying to bind inputText fields from an a4j:repeat tag to java code 1 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Whats the easiest way to get certain values out of this list of Objects and add them to a 2nd List 6 Matt Kohanek
David Newton [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Need to call a method to populate my list, then have that list bound to rich tree 5 Matt Kohanek
John Arevalo [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder NodeSelectedEvent and instanceof operator help 1 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder needing h:outputLink and nodeSelectListener to work in sync, but now need to click link twice 0 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Moved really need some help here concerning treeNode data types and the like. (data type issues really) 7 Matt Kohanek
Rob Spoor [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder issue with object overwriting itself when I need it to create separat instances(nevermind I got it) 0 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder Is it possible to have multiple instances of the same variable in one Object? 1 Matt Kohanek
David Newton [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder How can I tell this code to move on when it finds this invalid value? 7 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder Trying to add Object values to a List, but the last value keeps getting added for all the values 7 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder here is pseudo code, can you tell me if there are data types available to do what I need here? 1 Matt Kohanek
Rob Spoor [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder having clicking on a treeNode from rich:tree change ui:define content (need help) 2 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder help creating java Object (data type) 2 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Hot Folder Problem getting richfaces tree to display 25 Matt Kohanek
Enrico Kusnady [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder What would be best way to handle how clicking on something changes a content pane... 2 Matt Kohanek
Anil Gorthy [Latest Reply]
JSF
Moved Advice on Object data types to use for the rich:tree I am trying to create 1 Matt Kohanek
Bear Bibeault [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder Need help with iteration problem (adding an Object to a List for every instance of that Object) 2 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder Needing some help fixing this error stack (error occurred performing resource injection) 0 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Have a tree using a list of Objects as source, having jsf syntax issues 0 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Is it possible to use List<java Object> and bind it to my rich:tree rather than List<Sring>? 2 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder Is a Map data type that holds three objects possible? 13 Matt Kohanek
Ganesh Gowtham [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder need help troublshooting java.net.MalformedURLException 3 Matt Kohanek
Rob Spoor [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Need to make empty text fields not pass null as the value, need them to just not pass anything 1 Matt Kohanek
Tim Holloway [Latest Reply]
JSF
Folder trying to use a .txt or .properties file to store variables that change often 3 Matt Kohanek
Rob Spoor [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder How to put some code in one spot, rather than needing it in multiple classes and methods 4 Matt Kohanek
Ernest Friedman-Hill [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Have a class within a classs, how can I call setMethod from inner class from a separate class? 9 Matt Kohanek
David Sharpe [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Using SimpleXml, having issues with nested nesting collection within a collection 0 Matt Kohanek
XML and Related Technologies
Folder Looking for correct data type to take in stream of xml 10 Matt Kohanek
David Sharpe [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder need suggestions on how to deal with data iteration problems 7 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder How can I get the values out of a Map and assign them each to their own String?(SOLVED) 1 Matt Kohanek
Java in General
Folder some help with one table column running over into the next 4 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder How can I manually add values to ArrayList[] 3 Matt Kohanek
Steve Luke [Latest Reply]
Java in General
Folder Help with some type of listener 0 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder need help choosing best tag for this 7 Matt Kohanek
JSF
Folder trouble parsing stream or string into xml 0 Matt Kohanek
XML and Related Technologies
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Profile for Matt Kohanek » Topics created by Matt Kohanek