• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Back button + DWR + RSH

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello All,

We have implemented dynamic data load in an HTML table. The next set of records are loaded using DWR and the HTML table is updated.

The trouble is when we click any link and go to other page, and then come back using browser's back button, the latest set of data is not shown.

For this Im trying to use the history framework - RSH. Using this I stored the data retrieved by DWR into on historyStorage object. On back button click, I retrieved this stored data and am trying to again call the callback function with this data.

Now, when I print this retrieved data, these are valid values, but when I send this to the callback function explicitly, the table getting painted has all <td> with 'undefined' as the value.

Additional alerts showed that the options.data is coming as 'undefined' but Im not sure why.
Can anyone help?

Regards,
Leena

Leena Diwan
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
On further debugging, I found that the one global JS array variable that I have used in the cellfuncs[] is 'undefined'. Im not sure why it is with this value.

Anyone can help?

Regards,
Leena

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic