• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

I am the youngest SCJP now !

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello All,
My name is Afsah Shafquat.I am a 12 years old girl(my DOB is 26th of Feb. 1989) and study at White House Grammar School,Karachi in 8th grade.I am also studying Java Programming in Operation Badar.Alhamdo-Lillah I have cleared my SCJP2 exam on 28th of June 2001 by 72% marks.This is just to inform you all.Pray for me.
Thanks
Afsah Shafquat

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
CONGRATULATIONS TO WORLD'S YOUNGEST SCJP.. PAKISTANI GIRL... AFSAH SHAFQUAT

From One Of The BADARIAN
Hassan Naqvi

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Congrats and keep up the good work, you are going to be very valuable once you hit 18! Maybe a certified architect at 16, who knows
------------------
--------------------
Greg Georges
Sun Certified Java Programmer for the Java2 platform (SCJP)

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Congrats Sun Certified Java Programmer -->" AFSAH SHAFQUAT "
INSAHALLAH U WILL HAVE BEEN MAKING BETTER GRADE THEN IT IN ALL COMMING EXAMS.
MY AND ALL SENIORS PRAY WITH U AND U ALSO DONT FORGET TO OTHER
IN YOUR PRAY
" A NECESARRY THING THAT TO GET A LOT OF HAPPINESS BY RESPECT ALL THE SENIORS "

JUNAIDURREHMAN
MEMBER OF OB AND

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by Afsah Shafquat:

Asalam o Alaikum!
Congratulations on your great achievement! i pray that you would get all the best in life and in the hereafter.
Yaar! plz pray that i also quickly get some certification, cuz i am also a Badarian (APIIT-PAK 2nd intake professional).
I did o levels from Springfield School Karachi, and currently i am doing BSc(Hons) from APIIT-PAK Karachi.
i trust you as being the youngest SCJP2, even if the rest of the world does'nt. mY SIs was about to take admission in TIPC (or whatever that is), but she was a bit late, else she would have known you. N E WAYS, COngrants on behalf of the Rest of the World!

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
hi AfSAh ,
it is a great and motivating for all of nation.your achivement comes gets all the nation pround.this is the first step and the goal is not so far away.
my is farrukh adeel and studing in APIIT PROF . may all give you all the grettings of life .but you can`t forgot the students who are also work very hard for the pride of nation

------------------

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hello Afshah,
I feel very proud that a Badarian gets the honour to be a Youngest SCJP. As i m a Badar Junior Student. I always pray for u for ur more successes in future.
Wish u good luck.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Dear Afsah,
Congratulations! Thanks for creating a world record for Pakistan. You are a gift for Pakistan and Project Badar (an IT educational movement started by Mr Zia ullah Khan). We all are proud of you.
Thank you!
Baseer Sami
Project Badar instructor

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
congratulations. that is very good news. But , why giving it touch of religion & country ?
This is global forum & any attempt to give it a religious & national touch will not be tolerated. The concerned people must be very , very cautious when they post something.
Regarding the youngest SCJP , sun has not divuldged any information. So, The claims can be very dangerous. Sun may be watching this.
Your Friendly Bartender
Shailesh.

[This message has been edited by shailesh sonavadekar (edited July 08, 2001).]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Isn't this getting out of hand? There's no way to prove who the youngest scjp is since Sun doesn't give out that kind of information, therefore there can be no record.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I am the worlds oldest SCJP!!! YIPPEE!!!
Enough with the parade..please.
Congrats on passing, but I dont think I have seen one post from you before on here, and then you come announcing that you are the worlds youngest SCJP???

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Youngest or Eldest doesn't matter it is a great acheivement in this age
Thausands..............of congradulations to a little sister in pakisthan. from an Indian Brother

Bartholemu Smith
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
You dont even know if it is TRUE@#$@#$
Come on...

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

> but I dont think I have seen one post from you before on here, and then you come announcing that you are the worlds youngest SCJP???
Well said faisal

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by Afsah Shafquat:

Sorry Afsah, I know a guy who is 9 yera sold and styas in mumbai who has already cleared the jcp in january.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Why you pakistanis always bring in religion/country here ? I have seen so many postings here from Americans, Australians, Indians, Canadians and many more ( I do not mean to miss out any country.. it just would be too long) but not a single person has ever mentioned his or her country while posting their threads.
Don't you see.. it is high time you get over it .
Sam
[This message has been edited by sam pitt (edited July 09, 2001).]

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi everyone, I think at 48 I must be getting on for the oldest person to study to take the exam, at least it feels like like it!!
Anyway I think this thread is more interesting for what it says about insecurities rather that achievement. I also think that it is really excellent to pass the exam so young -so (if) it is true congratulations!!
BTW I'm an atheist also and do not appreciate religion brought into a Java forum.

Patrick Stacey
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
ok, perhaps very slightly agnostic then!
I've loitered at this site for ages and now at last have decided to study for the exam properly - what has helped has been setting this results forum as my home page.. it's been realy encoruaging,thanks to everyone who has posted here, with luck and hardwork, I hope to join you guys with the SCJP in a couple of months or so. It has to be by OCTOBER since my exam certificate runs out then! I've found it really hard to find the time to study, so much to learn .... I've got loads of questions for the certification forums..
Patrick

[This message has been edited by Patrick Stacey (edited July 09, 2001).]

Wanderer
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
OK, let's keep things civil here - I just deleted a couple posts that went a bit too far in complaining about religious posts. No, I don't think religious posts are a good idea - but insulting the religious isn't either, and making generalizations about all the people in a given country is not good either. The idea that only Pakistanis bring up religion and country in their posts is, frankly, ludicrous - there have been plenty of others. Of course, the really obnoxious ones tend to get deleted (as some of you have discovered).

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I don't know why people are trying to make attention of people that this is a religious matter... Instead of, I agree that nationalism should not be discussed here, but the matter is that we're an arising nation in IT field, and these type of events are our asset. I don't know why some people are trying to declare the discussion as of religion.
Would some people give us chance to cheer??? isn't it our right? We thought that the IT world will welcome us and will be happy for advancements in Pakistan regarding Java etc.
When we'll be used to of these Blasts, we'll never care
Regards

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hello All,
My name is Ratul Banerjee.I am a 11 years old boy(my DOB is 26th of Feb. 1988) and study at St.Xavier's School,Calcutta in 7th grade.I am also studying Java Programming in some place.By god name I have cleared my SCJP2 exam on 28th of June 2001 by 72% marks.This is just to inform you all.Pray for me.
Sorry pakistani girl..I am the youngest SCJP now !
Thanks
Ratul

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Whatever happened to childhood and teens nowadays? God knows I had a ball in mine. Really feel sorry for all of you youngest "x's" and "y's".
Maybe I would pray for you all(though I'm leaning towards atheism right now)!!

Jim Yingst
Wanderer
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Sigh... this is getting tedious. Wasim (assuming that's your real name, and that you are really from Pakistan and not just trying to cause further confusion) - why should anyone assume that Ratul is telling the truth here? Note the date of birth someone born 26 Feb 1988 would be 13 now, not 11. Which is a good tipoff that Raul's just making this up. If nothing else though, this should serve as a good example why we treat all such claims with scepticism here at the Ranch. (Gee, funny how no one paid much attention to the Stevie Kaligis claim. I wonder why? )

Greg Georges
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Please close this post, it is getting redundant and just leads to frustration, thank you very much
------------------
Greg Georges

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I agree with Greg, Please close this kind of threads or just move them to MD.
Thanks,
Vanitha.

Jim Yingst
Wanderer
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Yes, I think you're right. There's already a related thread in Meaningless Drivel; I'll just close this one. One last Congratulations to Afsah however, regardless of whether it's truly a world record or not. Cheers...

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic