• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

how will i receive my certificate????

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello all!
I passed my scjp exam on 30th of july. now i want to know how SUN certification reach me as i wasn't asked for any postal address.I thought of accessing the site http://suned.sun.com & update my info too but it seems as they haven't uploaded my result in their database as yet.it's been 7 working days since i passed my exam.how long it would take them to update my exam info in their (SUN's)database.please throw some light i am worried about the issue...
Thanks a lot...
Lusha tak

[This message has been edited by lusha tak (edited August 07, 2001).]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
When you register in the test center, you should have written down your address in the register form. Sun will use the address that test center supplies. i passed the exam July 27 and yesterday i got my certificate. But i don't know how to trace my record in Sun's web database. Can sb. throws a light?
Jason
SCJP2

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
The db is on-line at www.galton.com/~sun
You'll need the ID that appears on your result paper; the one they printed of at the exam center, to logon. Once you're registered you can check your score.
Lusha, try sending Sun an e-mail (use the feedback button on the galton site) and ask them what's going on. Make sure you include your testing id and the location of the exam center. Hopefully they can get things sorted out for you.
------------------
Jane Griscti
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java� 2 Platform

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic