• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Need SCEA info - please respond

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi ranchers,
I've not found as much SCEA info on any other forum as here, this is a good place for people like me who are contemplating on the certification to start with. However there are few questions for which I seek answers from you'll
-I understand that the SCEA 5 comprises of CX-310-052 CX-310-301A and CX-310-062 , but was unable to find a book correspondingly. The SCEA book by Mark Cade or the Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java EE Study Guide (Exam 310-051) (Certification Press) by Paul Allen and Joseph Bambara seem to have been specifically for 310-051. Please let me know if the same are sufficient for 310-052 as well or are there any recommended bibles.
- Regarding the assignment in 310-310A part 2,I would like to know if the assignment is to design/architect the solution only or to develop it as well.
-Any furher help on the books to be referred\preparation process is much appreciated
Looking forward to your cooperation in the days to come.
Thanks much.

Bartender
MyEclipse IDE Firefox Browser Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Wow that sounds like a business email

There is not single bible for preparation. I would suggest the Mark Cade book, a good book on EJB (there are many) and be prepared to go through several articles and notes made by others.

The part 2 exam is meant for design alone. Implementation is not necessary. As for more study links, search this forum. It is littered with them

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic