• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Need material reference

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Friends,

1) I was referring to the Reminder.txt of Marco Tedone. I am having trouble understanding the points under the 'CMT ENTITY/SESSION BEANS BUSINESS METHODS' title.

The points are about what exceptions the client and/or the container receives if an application/system exception is thrown for CMT and/or BMT. I found that these points are important and were covered in a mock exam.

Can anyone give me some material reference from the SCBCD links where I can find these points explained in detail?

2) I used the HF EJB book for the study and have not found sort of information mentioned in Q1 covered in that to the best of my understanding. Am I right here? or is it getting covered in the book?

Aint the 'Isolation levels' important and covered in the exam? Why aint they in the HF EJB book?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Leena

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
1) I was referring to the Reminder.txt of Marco Tedone. I am having trouble understanding the points under the 'CMT ENTITY/SESSION BEANS BUSINESS METHODS' title.

The points are about what exceptions the client and/or the container receives if an application/system exception is thrown for CMT and/or BMT. I found that these points are important and were covered in a mock exam.

Can anyone give me some material reference from the SCBCD links where I can find these points explained in detail?

>>> Refer to the specs. It covers this topic in great detail without much fuss.

2) I used the HF EJB book for the study and have not found sort of information mentioned in Q1 covered in that to the best of my understanding. Am I right here? or is it getting covered in the book?

Aint the 'Isolation levels' important and covered in the exam? Why aint they in the HF EJB book?

>>> Isolation levels, however very important in practice, are not in the scope of the exam. Refer to Ed Roman's Mastering EJB. Download free PDF.

He's my best friend. Not yours. Mine. You can have this tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic