• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

help me out (especially chennai folks)

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi folks help me out
I cleared my SCBCD a month back but I have not yet received my certificate from sun Ed compared to my scjp certificate, which I received within 15 days. I wrote my exam in NIIT nungambakm Chennai. Could anyone say how to track my certificate. I know there is a website where you can login using your prometric id, test center number etc but unfortunately I am not able to login to the cramp for some reason. So can any one furnish the test center number and other details connected to the niit nugambakam center if you have taken the exam in that center and successfully got authorized for the web tracking.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
You would have received a temp pass certificate from the Prometric centre(NIIT in this case), which would clearly specify the test center Id, serial no. and what ever details that are required to track your certification progress status.

Also note that you must have had the same serial no. (available in the above certificate issued after the exam) for your SCJP,SCBCD - not many tell that out explicitly - it is with this serial no. that Sun tracks your certification progress. If the two serial numbers happen to be different you would find your status in Sun Certification database as having completed only SCBCD and not having done SCJP. And Sun WOULD NOT be sending out the certificate. In this case, all you need to do is shoot a mail to suncert@Thomson.com mentioning the details that you had mentioned during each of the tests. The necessary action to merge your details would be done and a certificate would be dispatched to you - a 4 week waiting period is required though.

Currently i am going through this waiting period myself!!! - just that it was SCWCD instead of SCBCD.

This is where you need to go and check http://i7lp.integral7.com/sun. You need to register firt.

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic