• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Please Do not disappoint me this time

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
i did posted this query so many times but nobody has repied yet so hope this time hope i'll get the answer.

i did clear scjp in sept 2000.so when i'll have to register for scwcd what information they will ask from scjp.How sun will check my scjp validity.

which is the common information in both certification.Please let me know as i would like to register for test.

Thanx
sanjay
[ May 03, 2005: Message edited by: Sanjay pts ]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
hi,
It seems you have not read the report properly that was handed out to you after you took scjp...
visit http://www.galton.com/~sun/ and click <first time user> beside the user name entry edit box...you will be guided...further there is no period that you have to leave you can take anytime...and you candidate id is the reference for you future exams...
bye
kumar

Sanjay pts
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Million of thanx.Im dont know how can i hank you as now i'm able to go thru it.
I had tried since last 1 months and posted this query on javaranch 3 times but nobody is interested to reply me back.I was so disappointed.But any way thank you for your kind help.

thanx
sanjay

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Sanjay,

Sorry that you felt you were disappointed. We do try to help.

When you asked this question in this post back on April 1, you recieved a response from Kapil Munjal on the same day. If you were still unclear as to what you needed to do to register, all you needed to do was reply to the message and ask for a more specific answer. We would have been more than happy to help!

Sanjay pts
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
hi
paul
thanx for your concern.Mr kumar gave me nice answer so i was able to does everything by net only.Thanx to him.

Im wondering whether we have mpderator or not. When i had appeared for scjo in 2000.I think ajit kallambella and maha anna helped us a lot as moderator and we can trust his answer.But i was reading this forum and will not see any moderator take part into this.

Anyway thanx for your help.
sanjay

Paul Bourdeaux
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi sanjay,

Yep, we have moderators (bartenders) in this forum too - Rob Ross and Mike Curwen. But different people moderate forums in different ways. Often times in a forum frequented by people new to the java language (like the SCJP forum), it may seem like you need a moderator to put their approval on an answer because of the amount of inaccurate information that floats around.

Here in the SCWCD forum, us ranchers do a pretty good job of policing the inaccuracies, so you really don't need a nod of approval from a bartender before accepting the answer to your question as correct. Good luck studying for the SCWCD, and I'll look forward to more contributions to this forum from you in the future!
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic