• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

HFS exercise on p. 184 and development directory question

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all,

Preparing for the exam. I would appreciate if you replied to the couple of questions bothering me.

1) The first thing is about the exercise on page 184 of the HFS book and about the life cycle events related to requests (excluding etc.). According to the answer on the page 206, the correct answers are requestInitialized() and sessionDestroyed(). Is this latter one really a correct answer? Or should it be requestDestroyed()??

2) The second one bothering me has to do with about development directory structure. Are candidates supposed to know details about development directory structure too (lib / etc / dir etc )? I understand that deployment directory structure is a must, but how about the development equivalent? I would appreciate if you guys who have already passed the exam, would share this information with the rest of us preparing for the exam. How many of you have had questions in the cert. test, related to development dir structure?

Thanks in advance,
JRG

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
yes i think regarding the page 184 question and the answer on page 206 is a printing mistake...

it should be

requestInitialized()
requestDestroyed()

as methods of the servletRequestListener

refer to page 182... the answers are there.....

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic