• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

SCWCD Expire date

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi

I bought my voucher for nearly one year ago, my voucher Expire Date is:11/30/2005, me and my wife just got a new baby this year and we both are working full time, I hardly have time to do my study, first I thought of giving up on the exam, but then I thought I better give it a try. Anyway, I started preparing since last week and now about halfway thru, My question is
- On my voucher it said" You must register and take your exam prior to the date printed on this voucher" In my understanding, the word "prior" means that I must take the exam one day before 11/30/2005 which is 11/29/2005 am i right?, or I would also be able to take it on the printed date as well. Not that it will make any differences to me in term of preparation but one day could calm my nurve down a bit as Im so stress now.

could anyone please confirm
Thanks

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
You better contact the nearest prometric center and confirm with them.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hey Thana,
Congratulations on becoming DAD.
Regarding your question, I suggest you book a date for the exam first thru "register.prometric.com". I do see an option 'Reschedule/Cancel' which might help you.Good Luck!

Thana Bujakorn
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi

Thanks! Radhika, I did book the exam on the 29th Nov 2005, for some reason, the expiration date on prometric web site is on 20th September 2006 (that's nearly two years since the date I bought the voucher), funny isn't it?, but I think I better stick to the expire date on the voucher on 30th Nov 2005, ahhh! by the way, there is no prometric center here in Thailand (just there representatives which I rang up and they said they don't know what happend they only host cert exams and know nothing els and ask me to call to prometric center in Australia->which responsibles for greater-asia region). Well!!!, so I think I better take the exam on 29th and hope for the best.

Thanks again

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
i would suggest u to contact evelyn.cartagena@sun.com
I think she will be able to help you out.

Do us a favour, once u get the answer about exact expiry date, do post it here so that we can also bet benefited out of it.

ALL THE BEST

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic