• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

About SCJA

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello
I am glad to see your reply.I ordered for cameron's book inorder to prepare for SCJA .But still i did not get that book.It was getting late for my preparation.So will you please offer me some kind of material or some other help or advise me .

Ranch Hand
Mac OS X Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I used both of Cameron's books plus the ePractice exam from Sun ($35) and scored 94% on the SCJA.

After passing the SCJA, I started to look for resources to study for the SCJP. I looked at Whizlabs to study for the SCJP. Whizlabs seems like they have professional-grade products and I believe that you can get started immediately with a free, trial download:

Whizlabs SCJA Study Material -- Free Trial

The reason that I don't like Whizlabs is that I prefer to use a Mac. Whizlabs requires a PC and doesn't support the Mac.

The good news is if you have a PC, you can immediately download Whizlabs SCJA and try the free parts until your books arrive or you may want to buy Whizlabs SCJA in addition to Cameron's books.
[ January 31, 2008: Message edited by: Kaydell Leavitt ]

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic