• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Struts portlet in Liferay

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,
I have developed struts portlets in different wars on liferay using bridges and life ray out of box struts. But its behavior is different from JSR168 specification. If a struts protlet is developed within the liferay project then it closely matches with JSR 168 spec. I tried to develop struts portlets in different war using completely liferay out of the box struts but running into configuration issues. My query is can we achieve this or do we have use only bridges or mix of both to match the behavior of the struts portlet with a JSR 168 compliant portlet.

Thanks and Regards,
Ram.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi All,

I have also developed struts portlet using the documention given by Sun for Developing struts portlet and deploying to Sun Portal Server but I couldn't deploy it or the sample provided by sun strutssample.war provided by sun couldn't being deployed.
Has any one developed struts portlet or used the above war file to test the struts portlet.
If any one of them has developed struts portlet can you Pl.send the info or any link would be appreciated.

Thanks & regards
Srikanth

Srikanth Ganji
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi All,

Sry for starting the thread again I could able to deploy and test the Struts application but trying to make the example similar to that ran out in to problems has any one developed Struts application as portlet if so can any one throw give some steps to implement as iam using sun portal server.

Thanks & regards
Srikanth
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic