• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Hibernate hangs with Jetty,Cocoon!?

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I am new to hibernate and I try to build a prototype using Jetty, Cocoon and Hibernate. I am calling hibernate by using Java Classes, which are called from Extended Server Pages (XSP). I have also created a help class HibernateUtil.java which manages the Hibernate Sessions and Transactions. The latest version, which I tried is the following:

http://www.gloegl.de/16.html#A6

My problem is that, whe I test my application with JMeter using only one thread everything functions perfectly. However, when I run JMeter-Test with more than one thread the requests begin to hang. The problem seems to be some kind of timing problem, because the position where the application hangs up varies.

It seems to me, that Hibernate waits for a resource, which is not delivered. The original application using Stored Procedures has no problems with JMeter using several threads.

What am I doing wrong ? Any ideas ?
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic