• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Concentrated certification material

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all,
I have passed SCPJ2 scoring 93%. While I was studying for it I made (with my friend Ashraf Samir here in my company) a concentrated material for preparing for this exam.
I think this document will help you a lot, because:
1- It collects its information mainly from the best 3 certification preparation books as mentioned by most certified individuals and previews in www.amazon.com :
(a)"A programmer's guide to Java Certification"
(b)"The complete Java 2 certification study guide"
(c)"Java 2 exam cram"
2- Supplied with examples, diagrams.
3- Supplied with tips for most common exam mistakes.
4- Well organized as the exam objectives.
5- Concentrate on the certification material, so you can study from it, and if you need to know more about a topic or don't have previous experience in it, you don't have to buy a certification book, but any Java book will do the trick.
6- It was meant to be a complete document, no need for other, it target programmers with min. 2 to 4 month of experience in java.
7- Can be also used as a quick revision on the exam points as it is nearly 100 pages.
8- Can be used as a course material for teaching courses in Java certification as I intend to do in my company.
I uploaded this document in the following URL, it is a group in yahoogroups that was made for helping in java certification: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jcertification/files/
with the name: scpj2v1beta.zip
or to the one that don't have yahoo group id, and want to receive the file, please email me at ashraf_fouad76@yahoo.com, please don't use the email I sent from it is just the email that is known to my groups, but ashraf_fouad76@yahoo.com was meant to receieve comments for this document.
To all that will download, plz read the introduction part first.
It is considered a very good material for certification, so plz distribute this mail on all yr friends that might be interested in it.
Ashraf Fouad
Alexandria Univeristy
Faculty of Engineering
Departement of computer science & Automatic control (1999)

Sheriff
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you, ashraf fouad. I am closing this thread so people will send you their email and not post them here.

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic