• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

idea contribution plzzz....TQ

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
hi all

1st of all thans a lot for dropping by here.... actualy im thinking of building an application that make use of j2me tech for my master degree... registration in aroun the corner but wat worrying me is that the title/proposal not coming out yet....

so i realy appreciate and welcome anyone of you who wuld like to suggest some ideas .... i've been looking for it using some search engine but no gain so far... as al know that master requires smthg new to be built.... smthg not realy exist yet...

for your info my interest towards Information Systems, Information Retrieval, and smthg that relates with wireless applications.... some examples of existed j2me application taht interest me are patient monitoring system and road traffic chat system....

i hope for those who have long experience in j2me and for those who got many ideas would contribute smthg here.... realy appreciate it.... thans a lot...

ranger
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Please spell out all your words. I am having a difficult time reading your post.

Mark

fadzizo abdullah
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
hi all

first of all thanks a lot for dropping by here.... actually i'm thinking of building an application that make use of j2me technology for my master research... registration in around the corner but what worrying me is that i couldnt get the title/proposal done yet....

so i really appreciate and welcome anyone of you who would like to suggest some ideas .... i've been looking for it using some search engine but no gain so far... as all know that master requires something new to be built.... something not realy exist yet...

for your information my interests are towards Information Systems, Information Retrieval, and something that relates with wireless applications.... some examples of existed j2me application that interest me are patient monitoring system and road traffic chat system....

i hope for those who have long experience in j2me and for those who got many ideas would contribute something here.... really appreciate it.... thanks a lot...

[ May 07, 2007: Message edited by: fadzizo abdullah ]
[ May 07, 2007: Message edited by: fadzizo abdullah ]

Mark Spritzler
ranger
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I didn't mean just copy and paste, I mean spell out all the words, not

"smthg new to be built.... smthg not realy exist yet."

what is "smthg"

"realy appreciate it.... thans a lot..."

"realy" has two ls as in "really" and "thans" is that "thanks"? Trying to read a post that doesn't spell the words completely is very difficult to read, and not how we want people to post on these forums. Please fix it, and we will be gladly to help you out as best as we can.

Mark

fadzizo abdullah
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
hi all

emmm..??? hey spritzler where are you..??? long time no see.... dont you want to correct my words anymore.....??? im realy happy and looking forward for it.... yeaaa keep correcting my words to avoid answering the question as promised... nice try... "hope" there are so many creature like you out there... who agree with me put up your hand....! wow so many people agree with me.... thank you thank you....

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic