• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Bluelemon - request for comments

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everyone,

I would appreciate getting some comments from the JavaRanch Big Moose Saloon regarding the solution we have just delivered.

E-MARSON has just released a Lemonade package (under a BSD-style license), which contains the implementation of Bluelemon and shows how it can be used.
Bluelemon is a solution created by E-MARSON - it can be used to create and deliver services to J2ME mobile phones.

How can you benefit from using Lemonade?
  • you will extend your solution to include a view layer for mobile phone users (i.e., it integrates nicely with Spring framework),
  • you will deliver a solution that works on all Java-capable mobile phones - from the good old Nokia 6310i all the way to most modern models,
  • you will be able to use Blue SMS Messages to deliver solutions in 'push' model.

• All the materials, including business scenarios and Lemonade tutorial, are available at www.e-marson.com/bluelemon/

Regards,
    Piotr Martyniak
    Chief Executive

---
    E-MARSON
    ul. Kotlarska 8/8
    50-150 Wrocław
    Poland
    phone: +48 71 346 00 31
    mobile: +48 605 096 308
    fax: +48 76 818 55 48
    piotr@e-marson.com
    www.e-marson.com

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
      Bookmark Topic Watch Topic