• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

A la m�moire de Phil

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Tous � la SmalS-MvM avons appris la triste nouvelle avec beaucoup d'�motion.
Nous sommes boulevers�s. La "petite" communaut� des architectes que Philippe contribuait si bien � animer avec ses coll�gues de Loop Factory n'a qu'un mot: merci. Merci pour la comp�tence que tu partageais avec enthousiasme, merci aussi et plus encore d'ailleurs, pour tes qualit�s humaines.
Je me souviens de notre premi�re rencontre avec John, c'�tait simple et convivial comme tu l'�tais, John me vantant tes comp�tences. Je me souviens de la premi�re impression que tu m'as faite : tout simplemenent celle d'un "gars bien".
Reposes en paix Philippe.

author and iconoclast
Mac OS X Eclipse IDE Chrome
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by <JP Latour>:
All in SmalS-MvM learned the sad news with much d'�motion. We are upset. The "petite" community of the architects that Philippe contributed so well to animate with his colleagues of Loop Factory n'a qu'un word: thank you. Thank you for competence that you divided with enthusiasm, thank you also and more still d'ailleurs, for your human qualities. I remember our first meeting with John, c'�tait simple and convivial as you l'�tais, John praising me your competences. I remember the first impression that you m'as made: all simplemenent that d'un "gars bien". Re-fixing in Philippe peace.

Author & Gold Digger
IntelliJ IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
JP Latour, j'ai traduit ton texte en anglais de mani�re � ce qu'il profite aux anglophones �galement.

At SmalS-MvM, we have learned the sad news with much emotion. We are distressed. The "small" architect community which Phil and his collegues of the Loop Factory animated has only one word: "Thanks". Thank you for the skills and expertise you shared with enthusiasm. Most importantly, thank you for your human values.

I remember our first meeting with John, it was simple and convivial as you were and John vaunted your competences. I remember the first impression I had when I first met you: you were simply a "good guy".

Rest in peace Philippe.
[ October 04, 2004: Message edited by: Valentin Crettaz ]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
向Philippe致以最沉痛的哀悼!

Saddiest Condolense to Philippe!

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic