• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

www.whizlabs.com

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Has anyone experienced dealing with whizlabs?
My friend signed up for their on line course and got an email that it starts tomorrow but their website said the courses started today. We have tried emailing the center and the instructor to get more information and he never responded. Not sure what to do.
We also bought a two for one exam simulator where you purchase 2 exam simulators and get one free. You were supposed to email them to request for the free one. They never responded.
Let me know if you have any expereince with them and if they were pretty bad in responding. Also if you have had experience with their on line tutorial, if you ever did get tutorial or just never heard back.
Thanks, eak

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Dear Eak,
I represent Customer Care division at Whizlabs. I've checked with the author of SCJP 1.4 training about the schedule and according to her its working fine with the enrolled candidates. It got delayed by one day and it was informed to the concerned people.
I am unable to find your mail. Please do write to us at support@whizlabs.com with your Order Id for the training.
Also, mail us at specialoffer@whizlabs.com regarding the Exam simulator you are interested in getting under "Buy 2 Get 1 FREE" offer.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Mohit Agrawal

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic