• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

score to pass

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
hello!! I�m a litlle bored cause i did the scjp 1.4 and get the score of 50% i answered 31 questions correctly and I don�t pass because of 1 question!!! this is very bad i feel me ...so far... so near.... it�s ambiguous.Well someone could answer to me if when the candidate faill once the next exame is more difficult?? or either if the Sun increases the level of the second exame for this candidate ??? thank you very much
best regards,
Crox.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
No. You will probably get different questions when you retake the exam, that's only due to the nature of the randomness, but the questions will not be easier or harder.

How much real Java programming experience do you have? Do you use the compiler and run programs to help yourself learn?
How long have you been learning java? Not just for SCJP I hope.
Have you read any books other than SCJP preparation books?
Have you worked through Sun's Java Tutorial?
Which mock exams did you take? Did you do all of Dan Chisholm's?
Did you invest time/effort/money in Marcus Greens mock exams? They are as close as you can honestly get to SCJP 1.4 in my opinion.
Can you answer the questions that other people post in this fourum?

Answering for yourself these kind of questions may give you your personal reason as to why you failed.

And don't forget that an honest fail is much better than a pass due to cheating.
[ August 22, 2005: Message edited by: Barry Gaunt ]
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic