• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Ask a Recruiter ....

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
My name is Justin England and I am a Senior Recruiter with Trilogy in Austin. www.trilogy.com
I am here for 3 reasons.
1. I noticed there are a lot of people that could use some good career advice. This is general interview advice and advice on negotiating and changing jobs, ect .... please do not ask for java specific interview questions. All companies are different and you will be wasting your time trying to figure out what they will ask. Ask a Recruiter today !!
2. I am looking for the smartest software and user interface developers (with a sense of humor) and may want to hire you for what was just ranked as one of the best privately held software companies in the US.
3. CA$H !! Everyone likes money, right ?? Check this out .... I will pay $5,000.oo for every single person that is referred to me for a software or user interface developer position (obviously I must hire them) - no strings attached. You give me a name and a number - I hire them - you get 5k.
My email is Justin.England@Trilogy.com.
***** REMEMBER ***** I am here to help so if you just have a question - email me. I answer these questions in my free time so hang in there.
------------------
Justin
Justin.England@Trilogy.com
[This message has been edited by justin england (edited September 13, 2000).]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I was going to move this to Jobs offered but then realised the same post is already there. Justin, although we do appreciate your offer of work can you please keep it in the relevent forum and do not repeat postings accross forums. Everyone in this forum is looking for work and if you have it to offer then please reply to their posts or e-mail them directly.
Javaranch tries to keep all topics relevent to the thread that they are in and we have to do our best to keep this consistant otherwise things would get horribly confusing.
So I'm going to close this thread here, if anyone wants to reply to it, please go to the same thread in Jobs Offered!

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic