• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

question about Sun voucher process

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I am currently traveling overseas, but I live in the US and plan to take the SCJP 1.4 when I return to the US in early August. Can I buy a Sun voucher on-line and get the voucher number via e-mail so that I can schedule a test in the next few days? Or does the voucher number only get sent to my US postal address (which wouldn't be good, since I won't be home until one day before my intended test date)?

Another question: didn't the price just go up for SCJP 1.4 (from $150 to $200)? What's this all about?

ranger
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
It looks like all the SCJP version went from $150 to $200. I guess inflation is in work there.

Anyway, why don't you just call them up directly to sign up or from the prometric website?

The only thing I remember getting in the mail is the certification paper itself.

Mark

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Inflation??? no way, Sun is stolen us...1� is 1,23$, our money is strong and our economy is good. American cars and others are cheapers in europe, only IT isn't cheaper...
I'm a student and i have to pay 210� + vat(21%). Im working now...to pay my SCJA certif. I was lucky to get my scjp before the price rise...
arno
WORLD Cup : Gogogo Germany
[ June 26, 2006: Message edited by: Arno Reper ]

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic