• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Oracle JDeveloper Entity Association errors

Ranch Hand
jQuery Eclipse IDE Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
We are using Oracle 9i with BC4J, and the database mapping is done with JDeveloper 9.0.3, and I am having major problems with the FkAssoc.xml files being created on synchronization. When the database changes, I have to re-synchronize, and JDeveloper creates duplicate attributes. It also creates duplicate FkAssoc.xml files, which I would not mind if it would not cause build errors and runtime errors. I can usually go in and manually clean up the duplications, but sometimes I have to totally delete the entities and start over, which is a major hassle because of all the interdependencies. I have started a TAR with Oracle, but would like to know if anyone else has had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it? I am currently getting the runtime error "(oracle.jbo.NoDefException) JBO-25002: Definition SuspensionTitleTitleFkAssoc of type Entity Association not found" when this FkAssoc.xml file does exist and is referenced in all the relevant entity xmls. This error only pops up when you try to create a new row in the SuspensionTitle table, and there are no compile errors so it must be a problem in the xml somewhere.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Moving to the IDE's and other tools Forum...
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic