• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

EJB Container's Job.....

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
1. I am just wondering how will the runtime implementing classes (EJBObject class, EJBObject Stub Class, Home class and Home stub class) generated by EJB Container looks like ? Is there any way ???

2. Does the implementing class generated by EJB Container instantiates the bean ? What I mean is does the EJBObject class create Enterprise Bean object and access its methods??

3. How does container know which bean needs to be accessed in its implementing classes?

Thanks.
Raja

Ranch Hand
Firefox Browser Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

am just wondering how will the runtime implementing classes (EJBObject class, EJBObject Stub Class, Home class and Home stub class) generated by EJB Container looks like ? Is there any way ???

You could decompile the container generated classes.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by Raja Chandrasekaran:
Hi,
1. I am just wondering how will the runtime implementing classes (EJBObject class, EJBObject Stub Class, Home class and Home stub class) generated by EJB Container looks like ? Is there any way ???

2. Does the implementing class generated by EJB Container instantiates the bean ? What I mean is does the EJBObject class create Enterprise Bean object and access its methods??

3. How does container know which bean needs to be accessed in its implementing classes?

Thanks.
Raja

In this question, i think , you can generate stub class or etc but you should be have knowledge in EJB Container Model and so on....

EJB Container is Level implementation of Developer View.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
uhhm, i remeber having tried looking at them and its quite complicated , i mean the generated code.

Weblogic for eg provides you with a "keepgenerated" option while doing a weblogic.appc. You can enable it through the ant task as well.

Looks like JBoss 4.0 uses AOP to do all the interception and not the typical extra generated classes option.

I wonder if looking at their aspects , we would be able to understand such low level stuff a little better :roll:

But then you need to understand AOP for that.

Raja Chandrasekaran
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Better to keep my hands away from generated code
Thanks for all your responses....

-Raja

Legend has it that if you rub the right tiny ad, a genie comes out.
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic