• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

JBoss AOP anyone?:)

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hmm there is a snowballs chance in hell that this will be solved here i guess but since i posted on the Jboss forum, which sadly is not very popular and not only the problem received any answers but no views as well.

So i have the

also

Created in the META-INF a jboss-aop.xml looks like this

It took me two hours to understand i was missing a ), so i would suggest extra attention .

So i bundle up the classes in a jar. Off with them in the /default/deploy/Test directory. I lookup the bean and call SNAPSHOT, get the Hello message but nothing else. I delete the jboss-aop.xml from the META-INF, and recreate the jar. I put the jar in the /Test and create a /default/deploy/Test/META-INF and put there the jboss-aop.xml. Still nothing else. I begin to change to "execution(* com.balamaci.FunctionarBean->SNAPSHOT(..))"
,even to "execution(* com.balamaci.FunctionarBean->setSessionContext(..))" still to no avail. Please, am I doing something wrong here? It can't find the com.balamaci.SimpleInterceptor class? It doesn't complain when i mistype it so that may be the case. Well it's pretty much jboss specific so i'm not really hoping for a solution.

Cheers

Balamaci Serban
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Yes, it's JBoss related.Since the aspect was not compiled in the class, I had to set in /default/deploy/jboss-aop.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml EnableTransformer to true.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic