• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

EAR deployment problem

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,

I am facing the problem in deploying the EAR in server. In the local system i.e., through WASD i am able to properly create the ear and I tested by deploying the ear in other workspace in localsystem. it iss deploying properly. But when the EAR is ftp to server and then deploying ther it is giving the error.." you are not authorized to view this page" After wards I tried to put the security code in the Application.XML then also it is giving the same problem.

Please help me in this regard.

ranger
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Just out of curiosity, are you compiling on Windows then deploying to Linux or UNIX?

Are there different settings on the server form your development box to the server on the other box?

Mark

author & internet detective
Eclipse IDE VI Editor Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Raghuram,
Are you testing with security in WSAD? (The default is no.) If global security is enabled on your real server, this explains the message.

If this is the case, you need to go through the logs to see what component is throwing the error and then carefully check the security settings on that component.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic