• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Transaction Rolledback Exception

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Everyone,

I am getting a Transaction Rolled back exception while running my application. I am using WebSphere Application Server 5.1.1 on AIX machine.

This is the exception I got.

javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: CORBA TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK 0x0 No; nested exception is: org.omg.CORBA.TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException : ; nested exception is: com.ibm.websphere.csi.CSITransactionRolledbackException: Transaction rolled back vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl.mapSystemException(UtilDelegateImpl.java :214) at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl.wrapException(UtilDelegateImpl.java:684) at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.wrapException(Util.java:296) at app.program.ejb._IUICLCCCProcess_Stub.processLCCCRequest(_IUICLCCCProcess_Stub.java:654) at

Regards
Kiran

Sheriff
IntelliJ IDE Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I guess this is just a part of the exception stacktrace. If you look at the entire stacktrace, you might find something helpful telling you the exact cause of the exception.

Kiran Kumar Chitturi
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
This is the whole stack trace i got. "app.program.ejb._IUICLCCCProcess_Stub.processLCCCRequest(_IUICLCCCProcess_Stub.java:654) at " processLCCCRequest This is the method I am calling.

regards
Kiran

Jaikiran Pai
Sheriff
IntelliJ IDE Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
The stacktrace does not specify the exact cause of the transaction rollback. One of the likely causes might be that your method in the bean is throwing some exception. Did you try and debug the method?

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic