• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

JClass Grid Question

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
For those who've used the JClass software, this should be a easy one I guess. This question is with regard to the JClass HiGrid.
How do I set :
1. Font
2. Width
3. Edit property
for a particular column in the Grid ?
PS : I'm using my own data Model which has the rowdata and the columnTitles as 2 separate Vectors unlike what the original JClass Grid uses which is the data coming from a DataBase and it is static.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions !
Thanks
Meghna

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi,
You should be very familiar with the Sitraka website if you are using their products. The following link should answer all your questions and then some:http://www.sitraka.com/software/support/jclass/docs/higrid/
It might hurt to read the manuals but you will be amazed at how much easier it will be once you do!
NOTE: Your name is not a valid one for the Ranch. Please read the:Naming Policy and reregister with a valid user name.
Regards,
Manfred.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Manfred
I'm posting this question definitely after going through the documents and the help on the Sitraka forum. But could'nt find my way through this. I've written a piece of code for setting all the above mentioned features, but this does'nt seem to be working. Just wanted to know where I might've gone wrong.
Thanks
Meghna

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic