• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

My weekly redneck joke

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
What's long and hard on a redneck?

The third grade.

Ugly Redneck
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
You Infidel!! Just you wait.. I'm coming home to sweet home Alabama. Then me and some of our thrid grade folks will come to yer Texas woods and eat you up.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
this is a serious issue.we have to think about it.
HOW A PERSON BECOMES REDNECK??
in KARATE or KUNG-FU, black belt is awarded only a person reaches certain level of competence.
redneck tests foolishness or incompetence.not indecency.
most rednecks may have a disaster childhood.because of their nerval incompetence,they must be suffered a lot from other people in childhood.
when they grow-up,they have a strong desire to defeat others.they'll do a lot for it.but due to their unknown nerval incompetence,they could'nt able to do much.so these people have internal tensions.
so these people exert their internal tensions to public.so they become as REDNECKS.
Sriraj Rajaram is a living example.we can ask to him.but i suspect his reply,because he may not know him much.on his openion,he may trying to give a new dimension to commonsense.most redneck needs it,they want to make their own sense as commonsense.but only manage to become as a REDNECK.
i m interested in REDNECKS,because they r part of our community.we must discuss it.discussion reveal the truth.
basha

basha khan
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi all,
after posting the previous,i had a look on sriraj rajaram's recent posts.my impression changed on him.i wonder why he made as a REDNECK?.he is so good on his posts than most others.
what's wrong with sriraj rajaram?.
basha

Paul McKenna
Ugly Redneck
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Basha Khan!!
Thank you for the compliment.. but the real reason behind why I have been made a Redneck by these 'evildoers' of JavaRanch is because I gave away $100 worth of my common sense. Then infidels like Thomas Paul and Michael Morris realized that such a person would have very low common sense and they made me a redneck.
They are forming an evil axis..(quick name a third evildoer and we will make this the real axis of evil )

basha khan
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

I gave away $100 worth of my common sense

OK.u may gave $100 commensense,but i'll tell u a little on how commensense works.here is a little thought on ur REDNECK issue
the words we habitually use really have a life of their own.we think we own our words.but in reality,our words own us.the words we use and those that we dont tell us a great deal about ourselves and about the way we interact with the world.
for example,
a person who says,"what's the pattern here?" will think and act differently from someone who says,"how is this structured?".the data may be the same.but the former will seek to map the interactions and connections and derive the underlying theme of a situation.the latter may seek order and the way to organise information so that each unit has the uneque place within the whole.the pattern-seeker seeks the essence not apparent on the surface.the structure-seeker tries to bring the order from chaos.neither is right or wrong.but each will look at situation,based on what word he uses to make sense of the data he's gathered.
so if your words are not matching with commonsense,u may become a REDNECK.so if u r presenting a $100 idea,the words u use must match to commensense or u must be stern and smart like copernicus,but u may suffer from REDNECK.
basha

Michael Morris
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Lord, you can dispatch your servant now for you have shown him everything. REDNECK Philosophy! I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Originally posted by basha khan:
...a person who says,"what's the pattern here?" will think and act differently from someone who says,"how is this structured?".
What if someone said "Okay, lets see how is this structured, what's the pattern here?"

basha khan
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

What if someone said "Okay, lets see how is this structured, what's the pattern here?"

ur questien is also a possible situation.a person can ask like this also.but in common practice,i have found that most people will not ask like this,most people posess a typical or uneque thinking pattern.all person will have his own strong and weak points.according to these points,he ask.if a person is very strong in one point,he may be weak on some other areas.that's humen nature.
so the chance of questien asked above is rare.but it's possible.if anybody asks these kind of questiens to u,plz concider an ancient chineese proverb.
"for should the person strengthen his van,he'll weaken his rear;should he strenghthen his rear,he'll weaken his van;should he strenghthen his left,he'll weaken his right;should he strenghthen his right,he'll weaken his left.if he sends reinforcements everywhere,he'll everywhere be weak".
basha

Rancher
Android Eclipse IDE Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
We only get one redneck joke a week?

Michael Morris
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I didn't realize there was such a demand. But I'll try to post more.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by Michael Morris:
I didn't realize there was such a demand. But I'll try to post more.

Just post your name

Power corrupts. Absolute power xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is kinda neat.
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic