• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hey programmers, hackers, crakers all other protocalls observed...i am newer than this morning to JAVA programming. There's nothing i want to do more than to hack computers and to programm,the best way i found out is through java. It seems java is the most dynamic programming language of a decade. Well can i get tips on Java programming, hacking and so on..Maybe some online yahoo tutorials or something..thanx a mill

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I'm not sure I like the idea of hacking and cracking. Coming from within a corporate IT environment, the very thought of someone hacking and cracking our systems stops me sleeping at night, and so I'n not about to encourage or condone it in any way ... so no tips from me I'm afraid (not that I have any to give - I'm just as much a newbie as you are !)

Max Labaio-Burreal
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
thanks alot.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
you could at least given him...

www.google.com

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I don't think he meant he was going to crack into computers, just that he wants to learn how to program and become a hacker. Right, Max?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I would highly recommend that you buy a book. I started learning Java with Core Java Volume 1. This book has recently been revised for the newest version of Java, Java 5. However, if you insist on online resources, you can start with Sun's online tutorials. I especially recommend "Your First Cup of Java". You should also check out Bruce Eckel's Thinking in Java. There are plenty of other resources, printed as well as online, you should google for it or visit your favorite local or online bookstore.

HTH

Layne

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic