• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Sun Java Developer Certification

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
Can anyone suggest me the route to the Sun certification or share their experiences? I am a student and can�t afford all these money to take the courses. Can anyone please tell me what would be the training online free resources which will help me to pass the exam? I am a newbie to the Java also
Thanks

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi abu,
this is the wrong forum to ask for Java Certification.
You cannot take the developer exam without being a Java Certified Programmer (SCJP Sun Java Certified Programmer), check here
for the certification path.
I doubt there is an efficient FREE online training program, what you need is this
book which you can buy new or used from amazon, or you can go to a public library, of Barnes & Noble and read it there while you sip a coffee...
If you are REALLY new to Java you should start with the basic stuff...I think you can find Head First Java very useful.
When you feel ready for the certification (you can study on your own using those 2 books) you have to buy an exam voucher for $150,00 and then book the exam to the closest prometric centre.
During the preparation you can stop by here and you will find a lot of people ready to help you...I wrote here but I mean here.
Good luck with your certification.

Giovanni

abu kamruzzaman
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thanks for all those information. Sorry that i post in the wrong forum. Thanks again.

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic