• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

New Spam

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Guys, note that spammers are using new methods See the eamil, I got from a sucker

Geoffrey Chamber
Solicitor & Advocate
14 Harewood Place
Hanover Square
London W1S 1BX (UK)
geoffreylawfirm@mac.com

Attention
I am Geoffrey Bell (Esq.) a solicitor at law here in United Kingdom and the personal attorney to the family of the late Head of State and commander in chief of the armed forces federal republic of Nigeria. Who died on the 8th of June 1998 with all due
Respect, this massage is not intended to cause an embarrassment to your personality since you do not know me in person. I got your email and contact information through my personal research. And I am writing you with the hope that you will of assistant to me. My dear I need your assistance in transferring some of their money into your account, because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to some of their money abroad. Please view this site and read it's content carefully,
Web page; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2492425.stm
The amount is $18million in a Security Company abroad all that is needed is for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account as the beneficiary/partner to the family, they promise to remunerate you with 30% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as compensation for your assistance. To indicate your interest contact me urgently and confidentially for more information.. All the legal information Concerning this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together. If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers. I will be the one to handle the transaction on behalf of the family till the end because the family are currently under serious security and they are not allow to access any of their account both in and Outside the country, so we are relaying heavily on you as a trusted partner. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim of the fund. All I require is your honest and co-operation. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate argument that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Note: Further email should be directed to my private email below.

Yours Faithfully
Geoffrey Bell (Esq.)
E.mail: geoffreylawfirm@mac.com

Leverager of our synergies
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Ah, but this isn't new. By now it's probably the whole industry

mister krabs
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I love when they tell you that they are contacting you because of your honesty and trustworthiness. If you were really honest wouldn't you report them to their government for trying to steal millions of dollars from a poverty stricken third world nation?

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic