• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Any Boxing fans in JavaRanch?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Did anyone watch Saturday's Pacquiao v.s Morales Boxing match?

Any comments? Anyone?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
well i am not really an avid fun of boxing, but i've heard that pacquiao lose his tilt. The cut caused by the accidental headbut really made pacquiao suffer and even lose his confidence for the rest of the rounds. If not because of the headbut, i would say pacquiao can take the guy for sure.

Jesse Torres
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Originally posted by arnel nicolas:
well i am not really an avid fun of boxing, but i've heard that pacquiao lose his tilt. The cut caused by the accidental headbut really made pacquiao suffer and even lose his confidence for the rest of the rounds. If not because of the headbut, i would say pacquiao can take the guy for sure.

During the fight, the cut seemed to be the result of a punch. However, later replays of the incident revealed that the cut was the result of a head-but. Pacquiao has a lot of potential. He has to switch to a different a trainer. A trainer who can train him to fight as either a right handed boxer or a south paw. Pacquiao has a lot of power. He has to find a trainer that will teach him to harness that power.

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic