• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

how we can make online payment

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
hi,

I need a code snippet for " online payment system -- when user selects an item
and want to purchase the item through his online banking account. Basically payment system should display available bank names with radio buttons and after selecting a bank it should redirect to bank and after payment it should redirect to home page of our site "

here my question is the amount will be credited in to our account i mean do we
need to register with bank or is there any mechanism in java ..

i am not sure where to post this query. Sorry if you feel this thread is not appropriate for the question.. and please suggest thread

Author
IntelliJ IDE Ruby
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I'd just try searching the web for something like "java payment system" or something.

Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I'm not sure about any bank-specific systems, but the usual way would be to sign up with a payment processing company. That would allow you to offer credit card transactions. Signing up with PayPal would be another option.

Either way, there are no standard APIs - each of those companies has their own API that you will need to use in your code. But they can provide you with code examples, so that shouldn't be a big deal.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
start with a lot of money to set up the computer program and network and banking services. if you don't have a few million to staret, forget it. the regulations alone will bust you.
[ December 08, 2008: Message edited by: bob david ]

Ranch Hand
Android Mac OS X Firefox Browser
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Sign up with one of the big ones. The company I work for is a certification authority for online purchases in Europe so I've done some code reviews for companies (usually banks) that wants to have their own solution. Normally, they pass on the 3:rd or 4:th attempt.

Also, I've implemented PayPal, Visa-online and some other direct charge solutions and they take a couple of days to add to your web shop.

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic