• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

using datable can we limit the row ?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
HI Group,
can we use datatable for the output like this where we cna limit the no of rows !

my code is now this but i want to use datatable , i don't have option to use <t:selectManyCheckbox layoutWidth="7">
<h:panelGrid styleClass="panelGrid" id="gridDetailZorgnetwerk4" columns="4" columnClasses="top">
<h:outputText styleClass="outputTextBig" id="gdz66" value="Product(en): "></h:outputText>
<h:selectManyCheckbox id="ab" layout="pageDirection" value="#{zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.fysiekeProducten}" disabled="#{zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.zorgverlenerCombinaties != null && not empty(zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.zorgverlenerCombinaties)}">
<f:selectItems value="#{zorgnetwerkController.fysiekeProductItems}" />
</h:selectManyCheckbox>
<h:selectManyCheckbox id="abc" layout="pageDirection" value="#{zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.psychosociaalProducten}" disabled="#{zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.zorgverlenerCombinaties != null && not empty(zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.zorgverlenerCombinaties)}">
<f:selectItems value="#{zorgnetwerkController.psychosociaalProductItems}" />
<h:selectManyCheckbox id="abcd" layout="pageDirection" value="#{zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.serviceProducten}" disabled="#{zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.zorgverlenerCombinaties != null && not empty(zorgnetwerkController.nieuwZorgnetwerk.zorgverlenerCombinaties)}">
<f:selectItems value="#{zorgnetwerkController.serviceProductItems}" />
</h:panelGrid>

please see my attached file output like this !

please suggest on my Q.
thanks
Tomahawk_selectManyCheckbox.gif
[Thumbnail for Tomahawk_selectManyCheckbox.gif]

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Prabhat Ranjan wrote: i don't have option to use <t:selectManyCheckbox layoutWidth="7">

This is the nth topic you opened about the same problem.

In your previous topics the Tomahawk t:selectManyCheckbox was suggested. You apparently then struggled all sides to install it which failed time on time, but you never have elaborated about the problems you encountered during installing so that we never can help you with that. Now you´re asking for another solutions or workarounds.

Why?

You can simply integrate Tomahawk in any JSF environment (both Sun Mojarra or Apache MyFaces, it doesn´t matter) by placing the Tomahawk JAR file and all of its dependencies (out of head, the commons-el, commons-logging, commons-fileupload and commons-io) in the classpath (the /WEB-INF/lib). That´s all.

Prabhat Ranjan
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
No Bauke , you are right !
But client or my team members are not allowed to add external jar files.

they are saying to use alternate solution apart from using Tomahawk t:selectManyCheckbox. On which i also agrre its so easy to use it.

i am agree with you ! but could it be poasible to achive the same output by any other alternatives.

If possible suggest me !

Thanks
Prabhat

Bauke Scholtz
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Create a custom component which does the same as t:selectManyCheckbox. That's the only possibility.

But .. Why would you reinvent the wheel? This makes no utter sense to me. I really, really don't understand the aversion against "adding external jar files".

Prabhat Ranjan
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,
Prabhat

This is my favorite tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking