• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

JMS Issue: Unable to send message from stand alone application to WebSphere JMS queue

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi

I am trying to send Message from stand alone Java application to WebSpehere 6.0.1 Applicatio Server JMS queue destination.

Follwing is the java Code
****************************************************************************************************
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory");
props.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "iiop://localhost:2809" );

Context ctx = new InitialContext(props);

QueueConnectionFactory connFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("jms/MyQueueConnectionfactory") // able to lookup

connFactory.createQueueConnection() <------------------- ERROR while creating connection

*****************************************************************************************************

Feb 8, 2009 12:48:27 AM com.ibm.ws.sib.utils.ras.SibMessage
SEVERE: SIB_MESSAGE
Feb 8, 2009 12:48:28 AM com.ibm.ws.sib.utils.ras.SibMessage
WARNING: SIB_MESSAGE
Exception in thread "P=906062:O=0:CT" javax.jms.JMSException: CWSIA0241E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0006E: It is not possible to connect to bus HomeBus because the following bootstrap servers could not be contacted [192.168.1.101:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging] and the following bootstrap servers returned an error condition []. See previous messages for the reason for each bootstrap server failure..
at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:240)
at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsQueueConnectionFactoryImpl.createQueueConnection(JmsQueueConnectionFactoryImpl.java:152)
at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsQueueConnectionFactoryImpl.createQueueConnection(JmsQueueConnectionFactoryImpl.java:116)
at alok.jms.queue.JMSQueueClient.getQConnection(JMSQueueClient.java:46)

******************************************************************************************

I have configured the Bus "HomeBus", QueueConnectionFactory, JMSQueue destination as per IBM tutorial. (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ieduasst/v1r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.iea.was_v6/was/6.0/WPM/WASv6_WPM_Overview/player.html)

1. MessagingEngine is in running state.
2. I tried ProviderURL in Queue Connection fatory is set to (192.168.1.101:7276 | localhost:7276 | MYMACNAME:7276)
3. SIB_ENDPOINT_ADDRESS is set to 7276. I am able to telnet.
4. My server and client application is on same machine.

Please let me know if you need more information. Please let me know if you have anyclue. Thanks in advance.

He's giving us the slip! Quick! Grab this tiny ad!
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic