• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

J2EE JBoss Seam Consultant Position In Newark, NJ Area

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
IRENE CAPPUCCINO
IMC ASSOCIATES
6 Moyse Pl., Edison, NJ 08820
Office: (908) 608-9111 Fax: (908) 608-9115
irene@irenec.com

********** HOT JOB OPENING AS OF 4/15/09 **********

Java JBoss Seam Developer
Consulting / Right To Hire
Rate depends on experience
I spend my life telling hiring managers that bright candidates can learn anything and fighting very hard for my wonderful candidates. And this VP is one of the first to agree but unfortunately JBoss Seam is a must for this spot and there is no way around that. No JBoss Seam, no interview for the northern NJ company looking for a strong senior J2EE candidate w/ experience in JBoss Seam (a must), LDAP (will train), web front end, authorization and authentication. Needs experience on both the server side and client side. Will work in a very fast paced environment and work with a team of killer Java guys. US Citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. No recruiters please!

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic