• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

am i ready for the big one???

Ranch Hand
Google Web Toolkit Hibernate Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
hi friends,
i have scheduled my exam on 4th.now i am doing a lot of mock exams.in different mock exams i have got a lot of ups and downs .i just want to know from you guys wheather i am ready for the real one or not??

inquisition 80%
enthuware 1 68%
2 71%
3 71%
4 74%
5 83%
6 83%
7 76%
8 81%
9 79%
10 76%
examlab diag 58% fail
prac1 56% fail
prac2 70%

now i have planned to complete all examlab mocks & then i will go for whizlab's mock exams.i haven't done master exam yet but will do that for sure. i just want to know where i stand & are the scores good?? or i need to study k&b again ( ve done it thrice) as examlab score is a bit lower than wat it should be

one more thing does anybody know any trick to learn methods & constructors of collection ,String & StringBuilder classes like Big Farm Needs Red Tractors for escape sequence or like that???

thanks in advance

avi sinha

author and cow tipper
Hibernate Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
It seems that you're getting close.

In my experience, when people start asking the "Am I Ready" question, they're usually pretty close.

I often recommend people just schedule and write. Lots of people really surprise themselves and pass, and then move on to furthering their career, or the next exam. You might save yourself alot of time fretting. And if you don't pass, well, there's no shame in that. You know exactly how prepared you are, and you know exactly where to focus your energy. I often recommend people write the exam once early, just to get the nervous part of it out of the way, and get a feeling of what the process is like. Use it as just another tool in your learning progress.

-Cameron McKenzie

Look ma! I'm selling my stuff!
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic