• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Help to resolve jsper reports memory issue

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator

Hi ,

I have an requirement where my datasource contains lists of list,that is, i have created a list containing 3 lists. And each list values must be listed in 3 different sheets(there are about 9000+ records in each list). All the three sheets make use the same jrxml file. Is there a way that i can pass my datasource to JasperFillManager and it creates 3 sheets in one call.Please help.

I am presently, iterating the list and calling JasperFillManager to create 3 JasperPrint Objects. And then merging them into in one report by setting the JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT_LIST parameter.This is taking a lot of memory, and in some instances goes out of memory. I need to avoid creating three jasperprint objects and the filling has to be done in one call so that i have only one jasper print object to export.

Thanks,
Kiran

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic