• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

ISOServer using JPoS

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
I am using JPoS v 1.4.5
I have an ISOServer instance who is supposed to accept any number of incoming connections. But everytime i am running in to a strange problem.

The server is accepting 3 connections to 6 connections only. i.e., if i am attempting to connect 10 clients to this ISOServer, a minimum of 3 will definitely connect, but the next connections (4th or 5th or 6th) may or may not connect, sometimes they fail too. The rest of the connections are failing for sure. When I say they fail to connect, they are not being rejected, but they are becoming non-responsive.

If you have any solution or suggestion for this, i would be very glad to hear.

Thank you in advance
--
lionking

pavan Singaraju
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everybody,
i am sorry to post this late. But through this, i wanted to affirm a couple of things.
1. The thread pool problem i was facing using jpos1.4.x is completely resolved after the usage of 1.6.2
2. I had to rebuild the jar using JDK 1.4, when i tried to build the later versions (being greedy, i couldn't do it, but was possible to compile the JPOS 1.6.2 using JDK 1.4) I failed.

to add further on to this, the reason i got the Negative....Exception was, because of giving wrong message (a message with packager A was given to packager B, in turn resulting to the Negative.....Exception)

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic