• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Project and Essay Exam submission

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi guys,

Ps: Roel, this is just for info so you can wipe the post if you want, but I just wanted to mention this:

I have been in communication with Oracle quite a bit this week, because in the past you could upload the assignment and then do the essay exam thereafter, but the process has changed.
I received emails from both the email addresses : suncert_ww@oracle.com and developer-submit_US@oracle.com; and herewith one of the replies:

Please be sure you have completed your essay exam (310-027) before sending us your completed assignment and include your Prometric test ID with your assignment submission.

I'm fine with this, but I just thought there are others that don't know this. For instance, I have to send my assignment through by the 30th of April and if I didn't know that I had to do my essay exam before sending it through, I would not even have gone onto the Prometric site and booked the exam - because my exam voucher only expires on the 31st of May.

Well, have a great weekend,
Pieter

Bartender
Eclipse IDE Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Howdy, Pieter!

So, the bottom line is, now you have to take the essay exam before sending the assignment, right... thanks for the info, champion!

I think it would be a good idea to include this information in the topic Roel started in this forum.

Sheriff
Hibernate jQuery Eclipse IDE Spring MySQL Database AngularJS Tomcat Server Chrome Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I will include it and when it is actual the new process of submitting your assignment, we will have to change the ScjdFaq accordingly.

Pieter Jacobs
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi guys,

Pleasure!

Enjoy the weekend,
Pieter
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic