• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

SCEA 5 books at Delhi India

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Experts,
Please could you advise SCEA 5 book. I want to purchase a book but could not find one at store at Delhi, India.
Is there any soft copy available on internet for purchase?

-Thanks,
Lave

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I don't think there is any book on SCEA 5. You can get the books on older version of SCEA.

My suggestion is that you should study different topics of SCEA from different books like design patterns, security, OOPs, etc

- Gaurav
http://visitgaurav.blogspot.com/

Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
You can buy the hard copy of the book from amazon.com and have it shipped to India. Of course, it will take a bit longer to end up on your doorstep. Typically books are delivered in about 20 days since they don't get held up in customs on arrival in India. Alternately, you can have a friend in the US order it for you and have it shipped to you at your Indian address.

Lave Kulshreshtha
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thanks expert, will it be worth to read old version of SCEA and covering various topics from various books.

Also which book of SCEA will be good to purchase on Amazon.com, I am not sure if they are selling SCEA5.

-Lave

Teja Saab
Rancher
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Lave Kulshreshtha wrote:Thanks expert, will it be worth to read old version of SCEA and covering various topics from various books.

Also which book of SCEA will be good to purchase on Amazon.com, I am not sure if they are selling SCEA5.

-Lave

You will probably have to read several books regardless of whether you read the SCEA study guide. The SCEA study guide is available on amazon at the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Enterprise-Architect-Study-Guide/dp/0131482033/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282844513&sr=8-1.

While the older version of the book covers most topics, you will find the newer version more in alignment with test objectives (esp EJB3 et al).

Good luck with your certification preparation.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. Crunchy tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic