Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Exception invalid stream header: 74000346

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello people.

Well, I'm having a problem ( https://coderanch.com/t/512605/Servlets/java/Why-servlet-not-answering-when ) and the way that I've found to solve it is a little bit (a lot actually) bizarre.

To keep my connection alive, I'm sending a message every 0.5 seconds to the servlet to stop him from closing the connection. (IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE HOW LONG AN APPLICATION WAITS FOR AN HTTP ANSWER, PLEASE TELL ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE THIS EXTREMELY BIZARRE SOLUTION!)

The problem is that I'm getting an invalid stream header. I think that I'm writing two things at the same time(messing up my object).

Well, I'll post my code here, please don't try to kill me. I would LOVE to hear constructive critics(is that right? I want to mean is "I know that it is bizarre, but when you comply please tell me how to make it better")

Thanks!

Bartender
Mac OS X Linux Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Let's keep the discussion in one topic. I'm locking this one.

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic