• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

JQ +V6 for OCJP/SCJP: Comparision

Ranch Hand
Spring Redhat Clojure
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Paul,

Being new to Enthuware, I am having few questions.

Could you please compare this package with others available in the market with respect to,

a) Coverage

b) Quality

c) Cost

d) Support for adding new exam questions without getting charged for new exam package like SCWCD / SCBCD / SCEA / ...?

thanks
Sunil

Enthuware Software Support
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Sunil Tiwari wrote:Hi Paul,

Being new to Enthuware, I am having few questions.

Could you please compare this package with others available in the market with respect to,

a) Coverage

b) Quality

c) Cost

d) Support for adding new exam questions without getting charged for new exam package like SCWCD / SCBCD / SCEA / ...?

thanks
Sunil

I believe if you do a detailed comparision, our product will come out the best in Coverage, Quality, and Cost. It has the most number of questions, we provide full refund if you find any three mistakes in our content, and the cost is lowest among all.

Except marketing fluff, there are loads of features that other products just don't have for example, Leitener learning mode, ability to keep your notes, chat with fellow users, and most importantly you can customize it as much as you want. Add to that, platform independence, mobile access, and non-restrictive licensing. I haven't seen any other product offering these things.

Regarding support for new exam questions: I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean that if you pay for SCJP questions, you will get SCWCD, SCBCD as well? If so, then no. You will need to pay separately for different certification exams.

HTH

Sunil Tiwari
Ranch Hand
Spring Redhat Clojure
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thanks Paul!
With so many great features provided, surely would like to have a look into Enthuware!

By support to the other exams, I mean to say that only the question data bank for that new exam would be needed, not the question-bank engine, right?
So was wondering if by any chance, it affects the price of the product? (by getting lowered)?

Bartender
Mac TypeScript Chrome Java Linux
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Sunil Tiwari wrote:...I mean to say that only the question data bank for that new exam would be needed, not the question-bank engine, right?
So was wondering if by any chance, it affects the price of the product? (by getting lowered)?

If I remember correctly anybody can download the engine, only the question bank you pay for.

See where your hand is? Not there. It's next to this tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic