• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Good tips for SCJP exam?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Dear all,

I'm collecting good tips to pass SCJP exam with good result. I have one idea like that: In the exam, there are some questions which are very long and difficult, if we are not a real Java guru, it is possible that we will spend many time on these questions and still can not answer them which also means that we have no time to do other easy questions. I think that if we see a long and difficult question, we will mark it and go to next question. When we reach the last question, if we still have time, we will go back to these difficult unanswered questions. In this way, we are sure that we do not miss easy questions.

Do you think that it's a good idea?

Cheers.

Bartender
IntelliJ IDE Oracle Spring Chrome Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Agree, Its better not to spend too much time on one question. There is a possibility that you might get the solution for that question after solving few later questions. I think the time alloted is more than enough to revisit the solutions. When I gave my SCJP exam I was so lazy that I didn't even go back and review any of the questions, that was a mistake on my part. There's a possibility that you might correct the response to few questions.

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic