• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

GWT TOMCAT ANT Spring

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

I am creating a new project using Spring, GWT, Ant, Tomcat. I have created ant file which creates directory and deploys it to Tomcat server... as mentioned here

http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&s=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&t=DevGuideRPCDeployment

The problem is i can access all spring URLs without any issue..
When i try to access the gwt part the HTML page, i can see what ever written in html but it doesnt makes call to the server for ajax things.. i see the gwt_test.nocache.js file is created properly but it doesnt gets any call from HTML..

following is the call
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="test_gwt/test_gwt.nocache.js"></script>

which looks fine to me...

in short the problem is ... i dont see nay ajax or java script stuff happening when i make a call all i see is static html thing written on web page...

Am i missing any configuration which is required for running gwt project on Tomcat...

Did any one deployed same kind of project on tomcat and can share it with me.. please do so.. its urgent

following versions i am using.. GWT 2.2, apache-tomcat-6.0.26, ant, spring 2.0.8

any help will be highly appriciated...

Thnaks
Sandy

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
You got anything on this? I am also stuck in deploying the app to tomcat developed using GWT. Can somebody help me on this? The war directory is directly created by the GAE and I deployed the same in tomcat webapps but yes same problem the contents in the html can be seen but AJAX scripts are not getting loaded.. No error and nothing on server..

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic