• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Problems getting Part II assignment

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello All!

Just wanted to ask all the ranchers going through the ocmjea certification right now or the people who just did it, about part II assignment download.
I have received a voucher from the company I work for (ordered from Oracle) for the part II but then I have realized that it wasn't the right one as it was starting with the wrong letters. Anyway I did as the website for downloading assignment suggests, and asked on suncert_www for the replacement voucher. A few days later I have received new voucher, went to to the website to finally download the project and I get badly surprised again, as it has just shown 'voucher blocked'.
As you all probably know, I'm kind of in a hurry as I want to finish all the parts before August the 1st. I wrote to the suncert_www again but still no response.
Does anyone had similar problems or it's just unlucky me? What it means that 'voucher is blocked', did they send me an invalid or already used voucher replacement?

Kind regards
Kris

Krzysztof Grajek
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
People! Help!!!
I still cannot resolve my problem with the suncert_ww!!! Does anyone know what else I can do? Now I'm in a situation where I just spend 600$ and cannot finish my certification, haven't received any reply from the suncert for over 3 weeks, nothing.
Does anyone know the phone number or other email address I can call or write to regarding this? This is just insane.

Any help highly appreciated!

Kind Regards
Kris

Ranch Hand
Scala jQuery Java
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
When I had a problem with my certificate not turning up for the SCBCD/OCEBCD exam I mailed who2contact@sun.com and they replied within 2 days, maybe try that address? Otherwise call whoever you bought the voucher from.

Krzysztof Grajek
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Thanks a lot Will!

I've just sent an email to 'who2contact' as well and we will see what happens, anyway thank you as you are the first to help after 3 weeks of no reply from anyone.

Regards
Kris

Krzysztof Grajek
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Will! Man, you bring me luck, yesterday afternoon I had finally received new (working!!!) voucher number!

Will Myers
Ranch Hand
Scala jQuery Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Great news! Good luck with the assignment!

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Kris,
When I approached the Pearson test center, people there were unsure about the voucher number.
So would you recommend purchasing the voucher online from OCP (Oracle education site) ?

or we get a payment prompt while downloading the assignment itself from https://ibt1.prometric.com/index.asp?ibt=7149316668& ??

Krzysztof Grajek
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Nilessh Ganu wrote:Kris,
When I approached the Pearson test center, people there were unsure about the voucher number.
So would you recommend purchasing the voucher online from OCP (Oracle education site) ?

or we get a payment prompt while downloading the assignment itself from https://ibt1.prometric.com/index.asp?ibt=7149316668& ??

Yes, from what I recall you can pay directly while downloading the assignment and I would do just that.

Regards
Kris

expectation is the root of all heartache - shakespeare. tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic