• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

FusionCharts - Problem With My Jsp Folder Structure In Netbeans

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
I tried FusionCharts in a simple project and it work fine. I put 3 folders (Includes, Charts and Data) inside the "Web Pages"(root) folder in a web application in Netbeans 6.9.
Is to say, there is a folder called "Web Pages" and Inside it are "META-INF", "WEB-INF" and "Charts, Include and Data" fusioncharts folders.
I did put all my jsp pages inside "Web Pages" (root) folder and my application and fusioncharts work fine!!! but...

I am working in other project where i use other folders structure and fusionchart not show the graph!
The folder structure is: "Web Pages" inside is "META-INF and WEB-INF" inside web-inf I put other folder called "VISTAS" and inside it i put all my jsp pages.
I tried copying all the fusioncharts folder inside "VISTAS" but it does not work!! I had moved the 3 folder to many places and i dont get nothing. When I check the Firefox errors console, it say "Fusioncharts is not defined" . It refere to "var chart_myFirst = new FusionCharts("Charts/Line.swf", "myFirst", "600", "300", "0", "0");" but i am sure that I copied the "FusionCharts.js" file in the correct folder.

Please can you help me?!!! I am confused really!

Muchas Gracias
Jhon

PD: Here the code

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic